Sergey V. Spiridonov wrote:
Ciaran McCreesh wrote:

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 23:58:45 +0100 "Sergey V. Spiridonov"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| A lot of users tend to ignore GNU philosophy and interpret _free_ | software as in "free beer", not as in freedom.

If you'd like a 'religious' distribution, may I suggest Debian GNU/Hurd?

I already have one machine running Debian GNU/Hurd.
Currently I look for the alternative for the Debian.

I have to admit, it is very difficult task :(

If your goal is to only have FSF approved licensed code running on your machine, gentoo would fit. Since it's source based you can just use self-restraint and not install 'evil' software that is based on 'evil' licenses...

--
Bryan Whitehead
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]