I am trying to setup nessus to scan my server for vulnerabilities. I have done 'emerge nessus' on the server that I would like to scan (only Linux box on the LAN) and also on my Gentoo box. My Gentoo box is connected to my server via a dial-up connection. When I run nessus on my box, I put in the server's IP and the username and password I setup on the server. When I hit the Login button, it just sits there and does nothing. The first time I did this it asked me to verify the certificate for the server. Every other time, it just sits there, but it never connects. Anyone have any ideas?

--
Andrew Gaffney