Hi all,

I have the following configuration:

Internet --> Linux firewall --> DNAT (25) --> MS Exchange server

In words: All mails arriving on this domain are port forwarded via a Linux
iptables firewall to an Exchange server. Now I want to insert SpamAssassin
to this queue and thought of some kind of a SMTP mail proxy.

I don't want to install a full mailserver, only a little tool which I can
use on the firewall to:

1.) receive the mail
2.) queue it through SpamAssassin
3.) forward filtered mail to the Exchange server

nothing more. Do you know of such a tool? And if not and if I have to use a
full mailserver, which one should I use for that? Please remember, I
really want an easy setup here...

Greetings and TIA, Matthias

--
Sorry, Mr. Burns, but I don't go in for these backdoor shenanigans.
Sure I'm flattered, maybe even a little curious, but the answer is no!

                -- Homer Simpson
                   Last Exit to Springfield