Hi all,

I am searching for a website manager with the following features:

*) GPL-based
*) Perl, PHP, ... everything would be ok
*) support for more than one user / website
*) support for uploading one or more files / directories
*) support for changing file mode (like "chmod" command)
*) password protected access
*) output of all files / directories on this virtual host

In other words: I need a site manager, which my useres could use like a
normal FTP client, but via their web browser.

Does anyone know of such a tool?
Greetings and TIA, Matthias

--
Flanders:
        They're not perfect, but the Lord says love they neighbor --

Homer:  Shut up, Flanders.

Flanders:
        Okely-dokely-do.

                   Hurricane Neddy