Andrei Ivanov wrote:

Hello,
I seem to have a problem with nautilus. If I type in the address field "smb://" or "smb:///" it says it's not a valid location. Is there something I forgot to configure ?

The "network:///" location is recognized by nautilus, but I haven't figured out its purpose. I see there an icon, "New server". If I double click it, a dialog box appears. It lead me to believe I could connect to a smb server, but no matter what server, it says it cannot connect to it ("Could not connect to URI smb://<server name>. Please make sure that the address is correct and alternatively, type in this address in the file manager directly").