It would appear, that upon emerging the latest qmail (1.03-r13) has
broken delivery of mail.

It seems the messages are being accepted and sent out.
Messages for local deliver are also being accepted, but are not
available when one connects with a POP client

Upon examination of my maildir, all the messages have been
written to the maildir/new/ directory.  They are not being moved over to
the maildir/cur/ directory.

Does anyone know what changed in this new qmail (besides the fact that
the ebuild wants you to generate ssl keys)... I did this, and it seems
to have made no difference. The other major thing I emerged this evening
was an new version of gcc, but I doubt this would have broken things.

Had any one else had the same problem?  and/or know of a fix.

Lincoln