031128 Peter Ruskin wrote re location of sensors w/i Gkrellm display:
> I have them in the middle of the display,
> but you can still select from {default,CPU,Proc} as in version 1.

thanx: you have to hilite them individually in the cfg box (not too clear).
however, the CPU/PROC choices simply mix them awkwardly in the title lines
& default leaves them stuck in the middle of the vertical stack of monitors.
Gkrellm 1 allows you to choose any location up/down the stack
& i have them near the bottom below swap & above up-time.
i'll check 'man gkrellm2' later to see if there's a way of doing it by hand,
but at present it seems a good reason to stick w Gkrellm 1 .

any further thoughts wb welcome, esp how '2' improves on '1' otherwise:
is it partly system performance, using just  1  engine for multiple monitors?

SUPPORT     ___________//___,  Philip Webb : [EMAIL PROTECTED]