Hi all,

I know I will probably get a lot of grief for this, but I need to dual boot my PC.  I have installed winxp on its own HD, and Gentoo on another 120gb HD, I have the Gentoo Drive as Master , and the Win on as Slave.  My Grub/menu.lst looks like this

default 0

timeout 30

splashimage=(hd0,0)/boot/grub/splash.xpm.gz

title=Gentoo Linux

root (hd0,0)

kernel (hd0,0)/boot/kernel-2.4.20-gentoo-r8 root=/dev/hda3

initrd (hd0,0)/boot/initrd-2.4.20-gentoo-r8

title=Windows XP Pro

map (hd0) (hd1)

map (hd1) (hd0)

root (hd1,0)

rootnoverify (hd1,0)

makeactive

chainloader +1

Plz give me a hand it wont start in windows at all.  Does not recognize the filesystem.  Its an NTFS partition

Thanks

Axeios