Hello, world!

I have a problem: I upgraded my gentoo instalation (emerge sync;
emerge system) two weeks ago. Update was not succesful, after
downloading and compiling wget (as I remember ver. 1.9) I
couldn't download any other update. I found that wget program
doesn't work; while I try to download some url (wget
http://some.url/some.page), wget write only "Aborted". I have to
notice, that I check all config files, proxy settings etc...
Please, help! wget is needed for (almost) every emerge operation
and while it's broken, I couldn't do anything (and anything with
this problem)!

Thanks a lot!

Martin

--
VOLNY Bingo - vyzvednete si svou hraci kartu
a vyhrajte nekterou z 38 cen!