Hi,

  I have just installed postfix and have following problem: my ISP wants me to
authenticate myself when using SMTP - so (I guess) I need SASL support. I
have installed dev-libs/cyrus-sasl, configured /etc/main.cf and created
/etc/saslpass.db. But when I try to send mail it bounces back and in the log
is message: "postfix/smtp[...]: warning: smtp_sasl_auth_enable is true, but
SASL support is not compiled in".

  I installed Postfix first and Cyrus SASL as the next :-(. I have tried to
unmerge Postfix and merge it again but it has no effect. How can I tell
emerge to compile postfix with SASL?

  Thank you for answer

    Radomir