begin  quote
On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 10:26:28 -0500
Ernie Schroder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm getting about a dozen undelivered mail messages this morning with
> gentoo headers originating from [EMAIL PROTECTED] Spider, I think you
> have a problem.

yep, got them all now. It was a fetch spool that redirected when having
waited for a load too long, but never got through (Seems my backup
reroute of email wasn't well tested)

Got a hold of the ISP folks after some time waiting, mail back again
when I got home today, No mail lost.

theres a problem with the backbone (Song)  not letting ICMP through as
it should, I'm nagging some at them as things are, if they don't fix it
I'll have to go get DSL. (Fundraising for getting me a phoneline + DSL
account ?  I've got most of the cost settled, but phone installation is
still a big ? in what it'd cost.  No, I don't have a landline :/  )

Otherways, I'm back on track :)

//Spider

--
begin  .signature
This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!