On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 07:44:54 -0700
Collins Richey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 06:24:38 -0800 FX <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > So  Did anyone find a  better Fix for the "Outlook" types who use
> > this list and have  "Swen" or do we just put them on a filter.
> > http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > I have a filter for it on my "Gentoo" box  I just dont use WinBlows
> > Outlook.
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >

> Sorry, I'm blithely ignorant of "swen," since I don't use Outlook.
> What is it and why would I as a linux-only user be concerned?

umm, it's a way for people who fix windows boxes for others who are also
blithely ignorant of swen and do use outlook to make some extra xmas
shopping money?

I've been turning people onto eudora and sylpheed all week. I still get
the folks who would rather shell out $$$ to me or someone like me to fix
their box rather than not use outlook though. I haven't figured that one
out yet. It's like the plumber said though: "I don't care what they try
to flush down the toilet, I still get paid by the hour when they call
me. Double that for weekends, evenings and holidays."

hehe

--
/ Everything in this book may be wrong. \