> Okay, I couldn't remember.  I know that when I do a digest
> and the file does not exist it will go download the file
> so it can calculate the digest.
>
> Let me know what blows up.  You know with this beta stuff
> Usermode Linux is looking attractive <G>.

It's up and running. I'm remote from the box so I cannot listen to anything,
but nothing bad so far. My aoss xmms problem is improved and now giving me
an error message about not finding /dev/sound/dsp so maybe that's a
configuration issue that can be solved and I'll finally get this working
right.

If you have a need, then you might try the upgrade yourself. This time
around I think it took less that 30 minutes to get it all in place.

Cheers,
Mark