I am having something similar.  Two systems that used to do openmosix
6-9 months ago, loaded latest kernels to retest and see if its any help
in my current setup.  As soon as both are online at the same time, the
slower machine kernel oops and halts with an error in mfs.  Doesnt
matter which is online first, as soon as an openmosix start is issued,
oops ...

BillK