On 2003-12-07, Jeff Smelser wrote:

> Well, I use spamassasin, why would you install both? Does razor detect
> something spamassin doesn't.

In a way it does, this is from <http://eu.spamassassin.org/index.html>:

<quote>
* Razor: Vipul's Razor is a collaborative spam-tracking database, which
works by taking a signature of spam messages. Since spam typically
operates by sending an identical message to hundreds of people, Razor
short-circuits this by allowing the first person to receive a spam to
add it to the database -- at which point everyone else will
automatically block it.
</quote>

With razor I can report a spam message which passed spamassassin to the
db, I can do this with a keycombination from within mutt...:-)

Cheers,
/HÖ

--
/// Helgi Örn Helgason, Registered GNU/Linux User: #189958 \\\
\\\ ~~ Gentoo 1.4 * Kernel 2.4.20-gentoo-r8 * KDE 3.1.4 ~~ ///