I got Gentoo installed finally after 2 weeks of headaches I got it working I got the
updates and the sync and every thing was working. but now I cant get to the web or to
emerge sync to install xfree86 I getta error that it cant resolve the host so I tried
to emerge sync and this is the error I got

temporary failure in name resolution rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at
clientserver.c(83)

I checked the resolv.conf for some reason its giving me the nameservers of my
university EVEN THOUGH I have it behind a Private IP router (192.168.0.1)so I dont
know why it has those DNS servers in the file.

this is what is in the resolv.conf file

nameserver 168.210.210.254
nameserver 168.210.210.253
nameserver 168.210.227.253