I've read here in the ml and on the official guide that i have to use the
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS flag to emerge masked ebuild but it seems not to work.
This is because of this line in the ebuild: KEYWORDS="-* amd64". Either
change the ebuild (and put it in your $PORTAGE_OVERLAY), or try
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="amd64" emerge -pv xfce4-session.

HTH...

Dirk

thanks for the very fast answer :-)))
so, the package should be masked only for amd64, right?
are there no problems if i emerge it on my x86?
i'm sorry for the "stupid" question, but i've used always mandrake before this wonderfull gentoo and i'm a little bit confused about ... a lot of things :-)))

bye
primero