On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 16:10, Tony Scharf wrote:
> Does anyone know any easy way to transfer my email from KMail over to
> Evolution?

I believe all it takes is adding a local maildir mailbox in evolution's
preferences. Just point it to ~/mail (or ~/Mail - I can't remember) and
drag your mail into the local evolution mailboxes. You may want to tell
evolution to use maildir instead of mbox by right-clicking on the local
folder in evolution and setting "New store format" to maildir in the
preferences for the folder. This will make the transition back to kamil
(if it ever happens) much easier.
--
      Thanks,
        Thomas Achtemichuk