Mike Arrison wrote:
Heitzso,
I also am a command line buff, but a friend of mine isn't. So, I recently tried out webmin and it was pretty sweet. That was on
Suse, but if it comes over easily, I'd highly recommend it.

I've used Webmin in Slackware, RH (those were my experimental days ;) ), and now in Gentoo. Don't get me wrong. I use the command line more often than not, but sometimes Webmin is just more convenient, especially when configuring some program/daemon that you have never used before. Installing in Gentoo is as easy as 'emerge webmin' and '/etc/init.d/webmin start; rc-update add webmin default'

--
Andrew Gaffney