From: "Gerhard W.Gruber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2003 11:28 PM
Subject: [gentoo-user] resierfs blocksize

I' m using resierfs for my filesystem. I formated a new partition with
mkreiserfs and used the -b 1024 option to get a blocksize of 1024 bytes.
When
I tried to mount the partition I always got the errormessage that there is a
wrong superblock on the partition. It only worked when I used the default
value supplied by mkreiserfs. What good is this option when it doesn' t
work?
Or is there some trick to do this?

--
Gerhard Gruber