I emailed my friend to try to get more specifics from him(ie. where he got his info for the script). When I get a return I shall pass on the information. I know he didnt write it all himself and he got the idea from somewhere else, I hope it fixes yer problem.

Tom

Patrick Marquetecken wrote:

Thomas and Mark,

I have indeed the problems your describing,
I have removed the OSS line from the wine config and StarCraft start up
now, but no keyboard.
I'm going to dig around next weekend.

Again thanks all