On Monday 29 December 2003 03:17 pm, Andrew Westcott wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 08:10, Cristiano Paris wrote:
> > Since I use a laptop I'm in the need to have PCMCIA support. Anyway,
> > emerging the pcmcia-cs package it keeps saying that it misses something
> > in the kernel headers (modversions.h). This file seems to have
> > disappeared in 2.6 kernel series but pcmcia-cs keeps complaining. I've
> > googled the web but found no clear answer.
>
> I recently did this and found that I needed to use pcmcia-cs 3.2.5 with
> 2.6.0. I had the same problem with modversions.h.

Modversion.h is there, it's just in a different place. Either move it
physically, cp it or make a symlink...

Works for me.

                     Registered Linux User Number 185956
          http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&group=linux
This email account no longers accepts attachments or messages containing html.
     9:42pm  up 90 days,  2:35,  8 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.00