Wow, thanks... that's great. I've had that problem many times before... or not remembering the exact name of a program. That'll come in handy... even better than locate.

Alan wrote:
Doesn't it seem like you find something the minute you ask the question
in a public forum?  I do that all the time...

Quick tip:  qpkg -l <package> will show you where the installed files
are.  I use that when I emerge something and have no clue what to run to
execute it :)

alan