I just put a CDRW/DVD combo in my gentoo box and when I run gmplayer, it says the the format is not recognized. It will only play asf, mpeg ... What am I missing? Is there a particular app that needs to be merged?

Colin Falkinburg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it; to mess up your Windows box, you just need to work on it." Scott Granneman

"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." Einstein

"There are 10 types of people in the World.
Those who understand binary, and those who don't."   ?????