Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
W. Blaine Dowler wrote:
I sent out e-mails last week about not being unsubscribed.  The
automated unsubscription addresses just don't respond to me.  I sent
messages to the list owner on Christmas Day, and I'm still
subscribed.  (I decided to wait until the holidays were over before
hounding them again.)

Oh yes, I forgot to mention in my last email that you will be sent an email to which you will need to reply to confirm your list cancellation.

If, like me, you have several email addresses dumping into the same mailbox and don't know which the intended address was, you can see it in the "Return-Path" header:

See, my address is listed as [EMAIL PROTECTED] (which happens to be the one from which I'm currently sending, too).

mickey