> From: Sean Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2004/01/04 Sun PM 07:50:06 EST
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gnucash 1.8.8 emerge failure...
> This isn't 2.6.x related. GnuCash hasn't built correctly for many
> versions/ebuilds now. There's a running bug report on it, with some tips
> on methods to get around the exact failure you're seeing here.
>
> Sean

Well, then, isn't it interesting that I successfully compiled gnucash about two weeks
ago on a 2.4 series kernel without event? I installed 2.6 series kernel, and emerged
gnucash, and it will not build. The information that I found on it WAS tying it to
2.6. Perhaps the guys fixing the bugs were wrong.

Neuros.

--***--
'Esse quam videri.'
To be, rather than to appear.