Hi Nuckerl,

Yes, this router has that feature, and I was using it for a while.

The only dynamic  IP service it supports is http://www.dyndns.org.

The router only does the dynamic ip update if the ip address changes.  Dyndns expires
the host name if it isn't updated in 30 days.  The problem is that if the ip address
doesn't change the router doesn't update the dynamic host, and eventually I get an
email from dyndns.org and have to go to the web site and manually update it or it will
be expired.  ddclient will do an automatic update every 15 days so that I don't have
to go to the web site.

William