Hello again,

   Ok.. my next great feat is a firewall.  I decided to go with shorewall, however
before I attempt to setup a firewall I think I need to understand a little bit more
about networking in general, since I'm confused already. :-)

Anybody have any online resources that explain some good in depth information (in
stupid ppl talk). I'm seeing words like DMZ, NAT, SNAT and such that really make no
sense to me. (Now I'm about 150 miles from DMZ in Korea.. so I know what it means..
but not how it relates to computer world).

-- Thanks
Steve