Hi,

I'm using prelink. Everytime I update prelink I get a number of messages
like the following:

prelink: /usr/lib/MozillaFirebird/timebombgen: Could not parse
`/usr/lib/MozillaFirebird/timebombgen: error while loading shared
libraries: libxpcom.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory'

Obviously the problem here is that the lib libxpcom.so could not be
found by the prelinker. A quick locate shows that it is in:
/usr/lib/MozillaFirebird/ which iirc is not in the LDPATH so won't be in
the cache.

My question is how do I add this dir to the ldcache?
More over shouldn't the ebuild do this for me?
If so I'll raise a bug for Firebird.

Cheers

--
Dg