Pawel Maczewski wrote:
I've just compiled mozilla and experienced a problem starting it.
First, I get the following error:
bash-2.05b$ mozilla
grep: /usr/lib/mozilla/chrome/locale.alias: No such file or directory

when I created this as a symlink to en-US/locale/en-US/ (in chrome
directory), There was no error message, but after a second mozilla was
finishing it's run without a word and even no instance was in the memory.

Could someone please tell me what to do to run (compiled without
any errors, it took me 9 hours to compile it...) mozilla?

tia
pawel

any reason why you don't just emerge it?

--
http://ka0ttic.dyndns.org/

/usr/bin/fortune says:
There is no time like the present for postponing what you ought to be doing.