thanx, will check these...
The motherboard is not that good.. and yes in the past I had set =pentium4 but in fact
my Celeron has to be =pentium3..
But I rebuild the whole system.. so this has to be non-issue.. 'cause it worked long
time w/o problems..
These compiling problems began probably month ago..
Interesting thing is that one and the same packge sometimes build sometimes not... so
what I do in the moment is to ..
emerge several times until it succeeds..!! :"(

Can this be 'cause of some system packge, be it gcc,make or something...

|I have strange problems... when emerging stuff sometimes they succeed,
|somtimes not, sometimes I get segfaults as below :
|
|#emerge glib
|> /usr/lib/glib-2.0/include/glibconfig.h
|Segmentation fault
|
|what can be the reason..
|The system on which i do this is working ... even it has alot of programs,servers
running w/o problems ..

|--