hi,

Could someone point me to a place where I can read how to make my Linux work in kiosk
mode..
what I mean, I want one program to take over the screen and nothing else be available
to the user
(i dont need it to be secure just impposible to be closed with the normal keys..etc.)
Also I want to hide the whole boot secuence plus LILO/GRUB etc... an possibly place my
own picture. i.e. power-up the comp, a image on the full screen show (welcome or
something)..
linux boot behind the scenes when loaded the program is executed which takes over the
screen..

tia