On Sun, 2004-01-18 at 22:57, Tom Richards wrote:
> I ran into the same problem and looked on the forums for a solution.
> In the kdemultimedia-3.1.5, add --disable-strict to the myconf so it
> looks like this:
>
> myconf="$myconf --enable-xaw --enable-ncurses --disable-strict"

Nearly right, but no cigar! I tried this and got the same compilation
errors. The -pedantic flag is still present in the g++ compilation
lines. The line that worked for me is:

myconf="$myconf --enable-xaw --enable-ncurses --disable-strict
--disable-warnings"

Well, at least I think it's working! The compilation is ongoing as I
type, but I think it's gone past the failing point, and the -pedantic
flag is not present in the g++ lines.

-Bruce