Okay, I finally got to the point of installing Xwindows.

I get to the point where I run the xFontServer and...
I run "rc-update add xfs default", "/etc/init.d/xfs start", without a
problem, but get a file not found error when I try "startx".

I know xfs is running, because I get the message that it starts, and I can
stop (and/or) start the process without a problem.

Any thoughts as to why I'm not able to find "startx"?  My first guess is
that my $PATH needs to be edited, but I'll be damned if I know how to go
about that...  Pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again,

Krikket