Hi folks

i was trying to emerge gimp 2.0-pre2 but maybe i did something wrong,
because the only thing i can emerge is gimp 1.2.5

i tried ACCEPT_KEYWORD(S)="~x86", too but it finds only the old 1.2.5

[EMAIL PROTECTED] pascal # ACCEPT_KEYWORD="~x86" emerge -p gimp
Calculating dependencies ...done!
[ebuild   R   ] media-gfx/gimp-1.2.5

[EMAIL PROTECTED] pascal # ACCEPT_KEYWORD="~x86" emerge -pv gimp
Calculating dependencies ...done!
[ebuild   R   ] media-gfx/gimp-1.2.5

what's wrong?
--
Pascal Brax Web: http://www.scavenger.ch/pascal
Member of:       Venom Team // Scavenger Graphics