Wes Gray wrote:

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 05:04:29PM -0700, Dan Egli wrote:

l  -lfl
rm -f atq atrm
ln -s -f at atq
ln -s -f at atrm
atd.c:113: warning: `rcsid' defined but not used
make: *** [atd.o] Error 1

!!! ERROR: sys-apps/at-3.1.8-r9 failed.
!!! Function src_compile, Line 23, Exitcode 2
!!! (no error message)

I just installed the at ebuild with no problems. I wonder if you are experiencing the same bug that is causing libarts to not compile for many people. If you have not done so already, what seems to work the best is to rebuild gcc.

Just tried re-emerging gcc. It didn't help.

Strange. I compiled with no problems at all. I just did emerge at and it worked. Can you compile from the sources manually? They are stored in your portage dir.

--- Dan