yeah, and i just noticed that it was only released a little bit ago...
the package database says it was released today at 21:55 something or
another.  here in NJ, its just about hitting 21:30.

btw, are you the same Ciaran who authored a few of the html-kit plugins?

- Frank J. Mattia
Mattia Industries, Inc.