On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 15:33, Marshal Newrock wrote:
> Does anyone know a way to set up a keyboard shortcut to emulate the middle
> mouse button?  (useful for copy once, paste many).  I am using fluxbox.
> Thanks.

I'd say yes, with xmodmap. But I'm not sure what the mouse button names
are (probably "button0" or something :)

--
Chris I
[EMAIL PROTECTED] :: www.cidesign.ca/~chris/

This is the Baron. Angel Martin tells me you buy information. Ok,
meet me at one a.m. behind the bus depot, bring five-hundred dollars and
come alone. I'm serious! -- "The Rockford Files"