On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 13:37, Krikket wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
<SNIP>

> Err, shouldn't most of those be >> and not > ?  (Otherwise, what's the
> point of the first three lines in each case, as it is immediately
> over-written...)
>
> *Confused*
>
> Krikket

Krikket,
   Hi. This seems to address my questions about whether DMA is enabled
on my system for the two devices doing SCSI Emulation.

bash-2.05b# cat /proc/ide/ide1/hdc/settings
name                value        min        max        mode
----                -----        ---        ---        ----
bios_cyl            0            0          1023       rw
bios_head           0            0          255        rw
bios_sect           0            0          63         rw
current_speed       66           0          70         rw
init_speed          12           0          70         rw
io_32bit            1            0          3          rw
keepsettings        0            0          1          rw
log                 0            0          1          rw
nice1               1            0          1          rw
number              2            0          3          rw
pio_mode            write-only   0          255        w
slow                0            0          1          rw
transform           1            0          3          rw
unmaskirq           1            0          1          rw
using_dma           1            0          1          rw
bash-2.05b#

Seems to look OK.

- Mark