emerge -e world will rebuild everything.  If you just want to rebuild
some that the flags changed for there is a combination of commands to
tell you which ones need it. then re-emerge them.

such as:

emerge -vep world | grep mysql

will display all installed ebuilds with a mysql use flag. then just
check and make a list of the ones that need rebuilding.

emerge a_pkg another_pkg

there may be a complete script out there for it. do a search on the
forums to see if one turns up.  I know I would like to add that function
to to a portage/emerge gui called porthole that is in development.