I get the following error message when re-emerging arts. Anyone know what I'm
missing?

Thanks.

*****************************

checking if STL implementation is SGI like... no
checking if STL implementation is HP like... no
configure: error: "no known STL type found - did you forget to install
libstdc++-devel ?"
died running ./configure, kde_src_compile:configure
 *
 * Your KDE program installation died while running the configure script
 *
 * If the error died during the check for Qt, and you have Qt installed, the
problem
 * is most likely due to your nvidia drivers being configured improperly.
 *
 * Search forums.gentoo.org for help in setting them up properly.  This is NOT
a kde bug.
 *

!!! ERROR: kde-base/arts-1.1.5 failed.
!!! Function configure_die, Line 154, Exitcode 0
!!! (no error message)

--

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely
no good." - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)