OK, so I need to re-emerge wxGTK in order to merge something further
down the line. No problem I think, I'll just do it, heck it worked last
time, what'll have changed now? ...

Then I get;

checking for GL/gl.h... no
configure: error: OpenGL libraries not available

!!! ERROR: x11-libs/wxGTK-2.4.1-r1 failed.
!!! Function econf, Line 339, Exitcode 1
!!! econf failed

With /usr/include/GL/gl.h present and correct (I'm using
nvidia-{glx,kernel})... Anyone got any bright ideas? I considered
hacking the configure script to just work around it this once, but
figured it'd be much more sensible to ask you guys and see if it's a
well known problem (or anything).

Matt

--
http://www.mattsscripts.co.uk/
  - A great source for free CGI and stuff

"I'm trying to protect my invest---my contributors from unscrupulous
practices."

George W. Bush
July 18, 1998
Quoted in the Houston Chronicle.