dude, don't do that - if you configure your kernel, and then type make mrprper, then
it will DELETE your configuration file (.config) and then proceed on compiling without
a configuration - and who knows what might happed.

Repeat: make mrproper is the same as make clean, but make mrproper additionally
deletes the configuration file!!