> Hi all!
>
> How I can disable password authentication to single user (with ssh)?
> User needs password to local login, but I want to deny ssh -logins with
> password.
>
> I cannot find good information about this problem from net or
> openssh-documentation.
>

> Thanks.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that the answer is "no, there
isn't".

At the server, you can globally allow or deny password and key
authentication, but it's up to the user's ssh client to pick from which
authorization types are allowed.

If there's a way to set up ~/.ssh/config on the user's machine and set
PasswordAuthentication to 'No', then you might be able to get somewhere.