On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:49:51 -0800, Thomas T. Veldhouse muttered:
> If you are going to post PGP signed messages, will you please post your
> public key ... otherwise it is just a waste of all of our bandwidth.

Thanks... and by that we mean "post to a public keyserver, like
pgp.mit.edu".

Though there are some reasons for *not* posting a PGP key publicly -- there
may be some methods by which one could take a public key and turn it back
into a private key that can be used for signing messages. Nobody's managed
to do it yet, but that doesn't mean it's impossible.

--
Andrew Farmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]