Mental Patient wrote:
> Joseph A. Nagy, Jr. wrote:
>
>> It seems the default compile for mutt is to not have support for
>> threading. Is there a mutt specific USE flag for this wonderful feature?
>

> Really? Are you sure? I've emerged mutt and its threaded... the default
> sort order is by date, but you can change that from within mutt or your
> .muttrc. Inside mutt press "o" then press "t". Does that help? Or error
> or anything?

I'm very sure. Since I'm the only one to use the box I change the global
muttrc file and it tells me it doesn't have support for threading.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ mutt
Error in /etc/mutt/Muttrc, line 3346: thread: unknown sorting method

source: errors in /etc/mutt/Muttrc
                      Press any key to continue...

I did "o" and "t" from within mutt and that worked.

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *face palm* I double checked the global muttrc
file...I left off the "s" in "threads" :( I really feel stupid now. Now
I'm moved to edit dir colors (black background and dark blue txt don't mix)

--
Joseph A. Nagy, Jr.
Student at Motlow State Community College