I'm assuming the zone you are authoritative for on your LAN something
other than skylineaero.com. I'm also assuming that the "external" DNS
points to a NAT'd IP address, not the native IP that is on your network.

The only way to really do it, is to have a "bastard" copy of the zone
running inside your firewall (on your internal DNS server). You have the
A records point to the internal IPs you want people to hit. This method
introduces a level of complexity because it means you now have to make
sure your internal and external records match up with the NAT you're
doing on your firewall.

FWIW, the Cisco PIX will "cleanse" DNS A records for you. The PIX watches
DNS queries that enter its external interface destined for your
nameservers (which are NAT'd to internal DNS servers). When it passes the
packet back to the querying host on the outside, it substitutes the A
record showing the internal IP with an A record showing the NAT'd IP. It
can do this, because it's doing the NAT and it's aware of it. The benefit
here is that you only have one place to manage your DNS records and the
PIX handles the rest.