On Friday 30 January 2004 05:02, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:

> emerge Mail-SpamAssassin

I've already installed SpamAssassin and also amavis and a
scanner. The viruses don't harm my machine. They can only
confuse some other users which receive virus-mails pretending
that I was the sender.
It's sad that the internet is troubled by some weirdos who are
thinking that programming (or spreading) a virus is a real cool
thing.

cu

lukas

--
** PGP-key available on keyserver pgp.mit.edu **

3261 D27B D604 8B8A D6BF  74ED D0E8 99D7 D3B9 F7CE

Please don't sign your public mail unless your
PGP-key is available for everyone!