On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 19:34:49 +0000
"Rick [Kitty5]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyone running with ~x86 set system wide?

I'm running on ~x86 on my desktop for some 6 months without any major problem.
Of course, new ebuilds tend to get broken sometimes, but that's pretty rare and
you have to expect that, as (all?) new ebuilds are marked ~x86 when added into
portage. I am quite content with the stability of this box, although there are
times (about 2 so far), when you have to "get your hands dirty" and fix
problems.

And, hey, someone has to keep devs busy by filling up the bugzilla, right? :)

--
/~\ The ASCII        Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <andrej at kacian dot sk>
\ / Ribbon Campaign  GnuPG public key ID: 7CD93FE2 (pgp.mit.edu)