Hi,

I just upgraded to kde 3.2.0, and I just know I've missed something crucial.
My kicker etc was still the 3.1 version, so I mv'd by ~/.kde to ~/.kde-BAK.
Then restarted X... and kicker didn't start.  It was still looking for libs
in /usr/kde/3.1/*.  For now I just just "mv /usr/kde/3.1 /usr/kde/2.1-foo ;
ln -s /usr/kde/3.2 /usr/kde/3.1" but I dimly remember the last major release
I had to edit a config file somewhere or something - does this ring any bells
for anyone?  It's possible I did something really hacky I'm paying for now I
guess...

In any case, I now am resolved to put this kinda thing in my ~/docs/ :o(

Ben
--
If at first you don't succeed, you are running about average.